• Flowrate up to 4,700 m3/h
• Vacuum up to 7x10-3mbar (a)
These are two-stage compact systems with vane vacuum pumps and lobed boosters, large flow, high final vacuum, low installed power.
Vacuum systems of this type are designed for those who need to connect vane vacuum pumps to Roots type pumps.
This solution allows you to reach a higher flow rate with a higher maximum pressure (up to 7 x 10-3 mbar).
Read more below about the Technical Characteristics, Details and Advantages of two-stage systems for high vacuum speeds.
The two stage vacuum systems are designed for those customers who need to couple vane vacuum pumps to Roots pumps.
This solution allows to obtain a greater capacity with a higher maximum pressure (up to 7 x 10-3 mbar) in a relatively small space.
The technical features of the system can be customized according to customer needs. PVR can develop vacuum systems choosing among the different pump technologies of its production with ad hoc solutions.
The two stage vacuum systems can be supplied with electric control panel compliant with EC standards, inlet filters and process control options.
The systems with bypass valve (-BP) allow the Roots pump to start against atmospheric pressure.
The systems are also available in the version regulated by VFD (Variable Frequency Drive).
The following accessories are useful for installation and for controlling the operating parameters of the pump:
- External suction filter
- Condensate separators
- High performance lubricants
- Vacuum packaging machines
- Thermoforming machines
- Deaeration tunnel
- Vacuum dryers
- Oil decontamination plants
- Chemical processes
- Material degassing
- Solvent recovery systems
- Distillation systems
- Drying systems
- Solar panels
- LCD panels
- Leak detectors
- Heat treatments
- Centralized vacuum systems
- Motor/transformer impregnation process
- High vacuum creation speed
- Low installed power and energy consumption
- Small footprint
- Easy installation thanks to the reduction in size and weight
- Easy access to all system components
- Efficiency and ergonomics during maintenance phases, reducing time and costs.